Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
I have watched "Superman: The Animated Series" and they used Metallo a lot more. Metallo was menacingly voiced by Malcolm McDowell, and he comes close to defeating Superman several times.
I remember watching a few of those episodes back when they first aired, but I haven't seen them in years. I did buy the complete series on DVD a while back, though, and I plan on watching it once I'm through with "Lois and Clark."

One thing - didn't Clark, in effect, kill Johnny Corbin by melting his legs? Is there a moral dilemma here? Does Corbin lose his humanity because he became a cyborg?
I think he was a bit rougher on Corbin than he would have been with a regular villain, but I don’t think Superman killed him. I can’t really blame Superman too much, though, since Corbin was a tougher opponent to face than most of the villains he went up against. What I think killed him was Rollie stealing his Kryptonite heart. Had he not taken it, I believe Corbin would have been fine other than the fact that he was missing his legs.