Yeah... it has often felt -- to me -- like at certain parts of the series, time DID seem to... well, expand or whatever. It may be completely in my imagination, but here are some parts I'm thinking of...

*End of S1 -- Lois and Lex start dating and get engaged what seems like REALLY quickly. Hmmmm.... was it really only a few months, or was it longer?

*We were never told exactly how long it was between Franklin Stern buying the Planet, and "Madame Ex" when they're all back at work after the "remodel". Was it really four months, like in our time? Less? More? How long does it take to clean up a place that was bombed (destroyed? - but with very few, if any (mentioned) casualties... hmmm) and put it in working order? Good thing Mr. Stern doesn't work for the Government, or it would've taken years to get them back to work! j/k

*We know L&C are all over each other love , but getting engaged in November (1995) and setting the wedding date for February 1996 -- and having Lois's mom STILL be planning the doves and the flowers in January, only a month before the big day? Yeahhh that's a bit strange, even in a world where a man can fly. smile

So yeah, I agree with Nan. We fanfic writers can totally throw the calendar out the window when it comes to the world of L&C.

Molly