It's really interesting to read everyone's connection to the show. scifiJoan, it's nice that you can share the show with your daughter: I remember watching "I Love Lucy" reruns with my mom when I was 10, and I still have fond memories of that time.

Regarding this show, I'm relatively new to the fandom, as I rediscovered the show when the DVDs came out a few years ago and got inspired to make some videos as sort of a creative release. It's perhaps the only show that I can think of that got the romantic relationship between the leads right.

As for the show itself, I was about 12 or 13 and distinctly remember seeing the end of "I'm Looking Through You" and thinking that the show was cheesy, had horrible effects and wouldn't last. (Ha!) But I think it was my little brother who kind of liked the show, so I ended up getting into it, and then the smoking hot chemistry between Lois and Clark finally got to me. I remember being distraught that I had to miss most of the first half of Season 2 due to a family commitment on Sunday nights that got me home around 8:45 (with no means to videotape). I remember seeing the preview of "That Old Gang of Mine" and knowing that it was going to be great, but I never got to see the episode until years later when it was on TNT.

I was a pretty big Season 2 fan, but I stopped enjoying the show in Season 3 after the haircut. Clark became a jerk for breaking up with Lois, and Lois got stupid with the tinfoil hat she wore for Star(?), although I still enjoyed a few episodes, like "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape" and the Christmas one. Then Lois became a giant victim with the whole amnesia thing. Lois is my favorite character (perhaps favorite TV character), and I hated what they did to her. And then when I gave the show another shot when I heard Lois & Clark were actually getting married, I found the mystical God wedding to be a letdown. wink But I think I missed out, because there are definitely points of Season 4 that I have enjoyed on the DVDs, especially AKA Superman. I love seasons 1-2, best still, though.