I was a just under a month shy of my 13th birthday when it started... and I was hooked! We had a vacation home by the beach that we would go to on weekends sometimes, and I either helped clean really fast when we were leaving on Sundays so we could be home in time for LC or cleaned really slow (if it started while we were still there, my parents would sigh and make themselves comfortable for another hour so I could watch it). I remember being SOOOO excited one night on the drive home because, even though I REALLY didn't like that "Dan" character that had been on that night, I had seen the preview for Tempus Fugitive.

Heck... I even stayed in the hotel room one time in Hawaii instead of going out on the beach because I did NOT want to miss that week's episode! My family thought I was crazy...

I also remember jumping up and down on the couch after seeing the promo for "And the Answer Is..." :p Gotta love a 14 year old jumping up and down on the couch because of her fav TV show... good thing it was in the back room, not the living room, my mom would have been pissed :p

wow... that was over 15 years ago, but it's so clear in my mind. I love LC!