I remember I was about 9 or 10 (so 1997 or 1998), and reruns of L&C had just started, every weekday at 9:15 pm. I was really excited, because I'd seen the show before (the early seasons even twice, probably) and I loved it. I was also a bit of an insomiac as a child, or maybe just hyperactive because I had a hard time falling asleep and therefore a hard time getting up in the morning (course now I wish I had those levels of energy again goofy ). Anyway, my mom got sick of having to wake me up 5 times every morning so she told me from now on, I have to be in bed by 9, no arguments. And I totally started crying and begged to extend my bedtime to 10 pm so I could watch L&C. XD (My mom agreed, whee! Maybe this is why I'm still a night owl, mostly.)

When we moved to Canada (2001) I didn't speak any French, but L&C was shown every day on one of the French networks, dubbed, and I watched it every day, following easily because I knew every episode by heart. XD

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)