Well, I don't know if I was here cause the first episodes I saw were defintely the ones of the 3rd season.

That's one thing I know for sure cause in last weeks they aired the first seasons once again here in Germany and I didn't know anything about all the time before the wedding argh.

Of course, I was very very unhappy getting to know that time that the show is over - but I thought, that the FH was really planned to be the very last ep of the show. "So, there's a baby, maybe Lois finally got pregnant aggainst all odds" wink (hey, I was 10, don't blame me... laugh )

When I learnt that there was planned so much more, I really got frustrated.

But I have to agree with you, that the plan for the fifth season was kinda strange. I personally would have liked it, but I'm sure the fandom they had by then would have protested against this twist.
And THAT would've been a really sad ending. I always hated that saying but sometimes you have to end things when they're on their top - cause otherwise the people would not miss the show that much we do.

So, okay, I'm babbling once again...

For accuracy's sake, I can say:
The destiny would have want me NEVER to watch the show by now cause I don't remember any broadcasting since the one I saw and that's why I would have seen L&C for the first time by now.

So - No, I wouldn't have been here...at least not by now.

Bye,

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady