Originally posted by Ambar:
At least we *do* know where the baby came from! wink

He was dropped off by H.G. Wells, and was one of L&C's descendants. That baby proved that they could, and would, bear children together. thumbsup

He was supposed to age at a rapid-rate AND have superpowers, and that would have been the basis for season 5 - had there been one.

I'm actually one of the few who is kind of happy we didn't have to witness that. :rolleyes:
You're kidding right. Well if thats the season they pitched no wonder the network pulled the plug. Age at a rapid-rate? And people conplained about that episode of Smallville. [/QB]
No I'm definitely not kidding, but I wish I was. We got that straight from Tim Minear ... he came onto the IRC and chatted with us after the last episode aired. wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH