great part, chris. smile

love lois and take-out. was hoping you'd go that route. didn't seem likely that CJ would have thought to go for it himself, or even that he'd be too familiar with international take-out joints, given his limited powers.

great conversation about elyse, too... sharing the guilt, moving past it together, realizing how much better l&c go together than e&c... well done, and very nice to see.

and yay, they kissed! and they kissed again! and it looks like they're ready to make this a more regular thing... laugh

nice rescue, too. cj's getting pretty well accustomed to this hero thing, isn't he? and look, it got him interested in toni! wonder if anything will come of that.

have to say, i was almost expecting a folc cameo during that rescue... been reading too many in the challenge folder. blush

oh... while i'm writing...

Paul: I'm a Daredevil reader, rather than a comic reader, more generally. Hope that's not a disappointment!

You know, you are a wonderful fountain of trivia. I didn't know that about Jeeps; can anyone confirm? (Actually, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a foot operated parking brake.)
thanks. smile random (semi-) useless trivia is a specialty of mine. laugh

oh, and if you're only going to read one comic, DD is definitely a good choice. smile

as for parking brakes, most US parking brakes are pedal-operated. in fact, i think i've only seen hand lever parking brakes on cars with manual transmission.

i did go to double-check, since i've only driven a ford explorer, not a jeep (though i have seen interior pictures of jeeps). i found this site, which sells used jeep parts. under jeep grand cherokee, they have various parking brake parts, including "parking brake pedal," but nothing about levers. i took a quick look around for owner's manuals, but came up mostly with people trying to sell jeeps with owner's manuals or sell copies of old owner's manuals.

anyway, looking forward, as always, to seeing more of this. smile keep it up. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.