Well, if Lois doesn't kill him, then I will...

Wendy & Kae, as you know, I had problems with Clark sleeping with Lois as Superman, even under the extreme circumstances that they found themselves in. But I understand the premise for your story and I've been staying in for the ride.

And I read Clark's justifications, I see his despair when new circumstances crop up...but despite all, for me personally I just can't believe that he would actually do all this.

Having read *many* revelation stories, I sometimes get annoyed when Lois typically goes over the top and refuses to forgive Clark for a long period of time. Makes him grovel, etc. There are certainly elements there that are canonical, but this is probably why some people complain about the "doormat" aspect of their relationship.

But here, I'm not quite sure how she could ever forgive him. People make colossal mistakes, and can be forgiven. But he is piling on one after another, and has had several clear opportunities (that he's recognized himself) to pull back and just tell her.

I don't think I've ever rooted for Lois *against* Clark before. It'll be an interesting change...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5