Thanks for the compliments on the stories, TJ. I'm delighted you liked them. smile

But if we're thinking of the same scene -- the scene about halfway through "When Lovers Become More", where Lois is waiting for Clark to return from a rescue so they can pick up where they left off (beginning to make love after coming back from dinner) and they start kissing/touching each other on the fire escape -- that's all my original creation, not taken from the show.

The story is a rewrite of the second season episode, "The Phoenix", so there is definitely not anything borrowed from the third season. The parts where I used dialogue from the show were primarily in the a-plot.

Off the top of my head, the only episodes I recall with L&C kissing on Lois's fire escape are "Home Is Where The Hurt Is", where they go outside to escape their parents during the Christmas celebration, and "Battleground Earth", where Clark proposes after the NKers leave. Might you be thinking of one of those two scenes, and mixing it up with my story? Now I'm really curious where you think you "saw" this scene, LOL!

Kathy (who feels pretty good that one of her scenes was memorable enough to make someone think it was in an episode. <g>)