Hi guys smile

Sorry I'm a little bit late replying to this folder - been away for a few days and now desperately trying to catch up! Thanks to all of you who posted comments, and especially to those who, because of the boards crash, posted twice! eek I'm very grateful.

Saskia, nice to see that your Tank-style continues - I love reading your comments! <g>

Paul, yes, Clark had met Henderson (and they haven't spoken on the phone). Remember when Lois and Clark went back to the Planet after getting out of EPRAD? Henderson was there, taking statements from them and going through the evidence they'd collected.

Thanks very much to everyone who commented, this time and in the comment folder which was lost, on the phone conversation between Lois and Henderson. blush I really enjoyed writing that bit, and I'm surprised and delighted that it turned out to be amusing.

As regards the glass and Clark's heat vision, thanks to those of you who have speculated and given suggestions there. This is something I asked advice on IRC about, and people there seemed to be split on whether the heat vision would burn a hole in the glass or not. But one parallel suggested was the use of the sun reflected through glass to start a fire - the glass doesn't break. Meclone2, I think your figures appear to confirm that Clark could have made the guns too hot for Lex and Nigel to hold, while not damaging the glass. Thanks!

I'm glad that the use of Starman went over well. smile When I tried that bit out on a few people on IRC, some hadn't heard of the film. But it seems that enough know what it's about for it to work as a comparison to Clark's situation. The date of the film's release, together with the plot-line, just seemed to be the perfect example of something Clark would have seen as a teenager and which would have resonated with him. Glad so many of you liked it! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*