great part, wendy. smile

good to see some trust being built here, and some very nice introspection on both their parts.

i like lois's solution. neatly done, and it demonstrates how well she's respected. fun banter between her and henderson, too.

i am a bit confused, though. henderson told lois that they'd tried luthor's place, but the staff had denied knowledge of where lex was. he said that they hadn't pressed the issue because they had an arrest warrant, not a search warrant. after lois suggested that lex was probably at home, however, he sends the cops back. the staff is surprised, luthor is unaware that the cops are after him, and the officers are shown in.

also, i'm not sure about this, but i hadn't thought clark had met henderson before. he just heard his voice on the phone. so how did clark recognize henderson at the scene?

nice handeling of lana's relationship with poor clark.

i also really like clark's surreptitious use of power. i'd been expecting him to tamper with the helicopter, but this works really neatly.

and now the cops have a few more charges to level against lex. very nice.

i'm a bit surprised that lex immediately went to kidnapping an officer, which, as mentioned, is a major criminal offense. i'd have expected that he'd try a more legalistic aproach first, but then, he did try to kill himself rather than face charges in HoL. given that, going for an escape route is definitely the better option. i guess he figures that once things have become serious enough that the cops have a warrant, covering up is not likely.

btw, love the line about nigel already having made a note to give himself a raise. rotflol you've got a great dynamic set up between lex and nigel. too bad it doesn't look like we'll see too much more of it... wink

definitely looking foward to seeing more of this, wendy. smile got any idea how much more i have to look forward to?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.