"i'd like to order... you won't deliver? why not? ... my tab is how big??"

"who think who is superman??"

"... uhm, excuse me, mr mayor, but someone just flew into the newsroom..."

"yes, i'd like to talk to you about a naked cat... uhm, sorry. one of my coworkers... never mind..."

hastily scribbled note from lois: "clark, pick up the extention! you are not going to believe how dumb politicians have gotten..."

"can i quote you on... heyba heyba hoba hooba haba..."

"don't worry, i'm on hold... go out with you? on a date? a real date? where i go through all sorts of clothes and have no idea what to wear and end up babbling and nervous the whole time and keep wondering if you're going to kiss me or not and if it'll be a good thing or if it'll ruin the friendship and- yes, lucky, i mean, mr leon, i'd like to ask you a few questions..."

"mr president, i'd like to ask you about- GAH! clark, where did you find that tie?"

"you want to have what at my wedding, mother?"

"hi lucy. what's new? ... you're dating a robot?!"

"okay, jimmy, you're the hacker. this had better work... beeeee BEEEE boooo BAAAAAGGGGHHH CHSHHHHHH... hey, i think it might have worked! it actually thinks i'm a computer! okay, quick! what do i have to do to get it to give me the files, jimmy? ... jimmy?"

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.