I know I started watching LnC in 1997. One of the two English Channels in Singapore (I don't have cable) broadcasted it on Saturday afternoons. Shows from US take so long to get to Singapore, I'm not sure if I caught it when they first broadcasted it, or was it during a rerun . I don't remember seeing it duing primetime though so... Lote, if you are reading this, do you remember?

I started watched LnC from mid season 2. At least I started watching LnC regularly. I don't remember watching any of the earlier episodes, but I have a few images/memories of these earlier ones. I'm wondering if I ever watched them, or if the numerous screen-caps that I've seen since clouded my memory somewhat. :p Sigh. I don't even trust what I do remember.

Going off topic here. I've always thought that Folc was a very unique/interesting way of naming a fan of Lois and Clark as the word 'folc' sounds like 'folk'. I just realised today that in Saxon/Old English, 'folk' *is* spelt as 'folc'. Am I slow or what? blush

twins
metwin1