Originally posted by LMA:
-Where did Lois and Clark go to college? Was it ever mentioned? For some reason I keep remembering a 'Met. U' (or Metropolis University) for Lois--but not sure if my mind is making things up, or I'm getting it from a fic
Lois went to Met U, but I don't remember where it was mentioned, probably in the Rival or possibly by Lucy, early on. Clark's alma mater is MidWest U. (from ASU), which funny enough is a real College... without a football team.

-Clark played football in college (ASU)...did either of them play any other sports in high school or college?
Lois lists off what she was involved in PML (Chess Club is the one I remember, because it followed the line "I know how to have fun.") Clark doesn't say much of what he did. There maybe more information on Lois's activities in High School (Metropolis High's Lions) during IaSWAA, but I can't remember what.

Lastly, I'm a bit confused on the Congo storyline--and apologize if I'm way off here...we learn that Alt. Clark's Lois (I'll call her Alt. Lois) disappeared and was lost on assignment in the Congo on a gun running story. In 'The Prankster' we learn that Lois' first big story was an expose into the arms business (Kyle Griffin was designing high tech weaponry which was then sold to third-world countries, and he was put in prison for treason). Are these two stories the same 'Congo' story--with different outcomes to the different Lois'? Or are they totally different stories and the real Lois never had anything to do with anything 'Congo' related?
Could be. Might not be. The story stolen by Claude also may have had something to do with gunrunning (and is mentioned in the script, I believe, but not on the show). Between Alt-Lois/Congo, Jamaica (Clark), Claude, and Kyle Griffin, gun-running is a popular story for LnC to follow early in their careers. Also, Kyle's treason charge was dropped when they filmed it (it only showed up in the script).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.