I was watching bits of episodes and looking at some of the transcripts trying to collect some info for my story...there were a few things that I wasn't sure on though:

Clark did a lot of traveling and free-lance work b/f settling in Metropolis...I was trying to get info on his life during that period...I know from looking tonight we hear that:
-he was Editor, Smallville Press, Smallville, KS
-visited/knew about the Yolngu Tribe in New Guinea (talks about paava leaves to relieve stress)
-The Borneo Gazette (wrote article about the mating rituals of the knob-tailed gecko)
-he had high tea at London Savoy
-learned how to dance from a Nigerian princess who studied ballroom dancing in England
Is anything else brought up about his world-travels and work?

Lucy is younger and new to town....
-was she living with Lois or visiting?
-when/why does she leave?
-is a boyfriend for her ever mentioned in Season 1?

Lois' love life....
-Mitchell (hypochondriac) is brought up in the pilot--work acquaintance, and that is it
-Claude (is French/happened when she first started at DP/thought she was 'in love'/told him about her story/next morning was gone/won award with her story info)
-Linda King (best friend in college/Lois worked at school paper and senior Paul was the editor/had crush on him/Linda stole her info for a story/Paul fell for her instead of Lois)
Is anything else ever mentioned?

And then randomly, I was searching for two particular scenes from the show to collect some info and couldn't find them....
-when is the 'rockie road/chocolate ice cream' debate? I know it's Dan vs. Clark, but can't seem to figure out which scene and where...
-where in the show does Jonathan talk to Clark about "being dissected like a frog" if his secret is discovered? Can not pin-point that scene....

Thanks for the help--really appreciate it! notworthy

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~