I know I haven't posted that often overall, but I did post this latest question three different times. It didn't count it as three different times on the site because I edited the title three different times hoping that that would get a response (Hence, the title of the last post). I was not trying to be difficult with anyone, but there were other people who were posting with similar questions who were getting responses. I don't mind if someone doesn't know the answer to my question, but it felt a little aggravating to see all the other posts getting some attention and mine not getting any response after being up for nearly two weeks.

As for my first post, I didn't expect a response from that at all. I was referring only the post from November 17, 2010.

I greatly enjoy reading the stories posted here. I really just recently rediscovered this place (probably why I haven't posted all that often) and thought that given so many people having such a wealth of knowledge about the LnC universe on this site that someone might know the story I was referring to. I appreciate the responses and would like to become a "regular" around here. I also would like to try my hand at writing some fic if that is possible. It seems like a very warm and friendly, tight-knit community. Believe me when I say that I have a great respect for those authors who toil over the stories they post here. Thank you to all who responded.