Hmm. I did a search for you by member number, and the only thing I found besides this one was a "looking for fic" post. It's possible that no one responded to that request because no one remembered the story you were describing. I know that I did not, but I don't know the history of the boards all that well.

Maybe if you post some feedback on some other stories you'd get a quicker response. The message counter on the bottom of your post says '3,' so you can't have posted all that often, at least not as Muffin. If people have some idea of who you are behind the nickname, sometimes they're more likely to respond quickly. Sometimes, also, it just takes some time.

And I'm sorry that you feel miffed. I doubt that it's intentional. I understand your feelings, because sometimes I post a story part and I don't get many feedback responses. Other times they seem to cascade down the mountain. It just depends on a lot of factors, not the least of which being whether or not someone reading has anything constructive to say.

I like your user name. Is that a current nickname, an old school name, or do you like to bake? I don't cook at all, but I do like to eat.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing