Well, to be fair, unless there's some glitch on the forum settings, it has you down as only making 3 posts, so far.

I've checked 'recent posts'. One post was in a thread of posters chiming in with instances of people they knew who had names like those used in LNC. Your contribution was pretty rhetorical and didn't really require a response, so it doesn't surprise me that it didn't get a direct answer. It was just one posted example among many others.

Post two was a story query. Sometimes, these don't get responses if no one knows the answer to your question. People feel fairly redundant just posting to say, "Sorry, can't help you, haven't a clue." They often don't feel that helps any. So you're not alone in that one. Incidentally, you say in that post that it's the third time you've posted that question...which would make a total of 5 posts.... confused

And, of course, post three would be this one, I guess.

Not all of the posts on the forum will get a response. That doesn't necessarily mean it's been ignored. Probably a lot of people have read it, but just haven't seen the need to respond to it for one reason or another.

Three...or five...posts aren't really enough evidence of anything. If you'd posted 10 or 20 and got no response, now that would be something to worry about. laugh But it's actually well within the average of posts not replied to on the forum as a whole.

So my advice would be to just keep posting. I'm sure you'll break your unlucky streak soon. I mean, hey, look...you got your first response right here. wink

ETA: Or second response. Terry beat me to it. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers