I am working on the second part of "Speechless In Seattle," and it got me thinking about revelations, and the challenge in writing a unique one -- not just avoiding being too similiar to the show, but your previous stories, as well.

And it got me wondering if other writers prefer to write pre-revelation stories, when it's easy to concentrate on Lois and Clark and their relationship, whether romantic or otherwise -- and she never finds out -- or post-revelation stories that include the big moment where Lois finds out just how much her partner has been hiding from her.

Admittedly, I see benefits to both, but I think I prefer writing pre-revelation, because I like developing Lois and Clark's relationship and having Lois CHOOSE Clark by coming to terms with her relationship with Superman, however she may do that. I also like to write Clark balancing the elation of finally getting the girl and the internal struggle of continuing to lie to her every day -- and deciding (or not) how to tell her.

What about others?

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"