All kidding aside, the sex scene she has added to the story isn't bad -- and if it does turn out to be stolen from someone else in FoLCdom, I'll be embarrassed and apologetic for insulting it just because I was in a bad mood. wink But yeah, she clearly thought that by changing the opening scene, no one would recognize it as the same story. I mean, she even kept the title. How stupid does she think we are?

LJK wrote:
Huh? The perpetrator is from the Phillipines? Just like the last plagiarist posting his not very own LnC fanfiction on ff.net. And this one certainly registered after the last one was thrown out. Coincidence?
Oh, that's very interesting, Lara. The way these serial-plagiarists work, that wouldn't surprise me at all. It seems like I've heard of a lot of cases where they just wait a few months for things to calm down, then create a new account and start up again. I guess it means we'll all have to keep our eyes open.

Thanks for all the support and the reviews on FF.net. We've pretty much guaranteed no one will think it was her story, LOL. No reply yet from the two emails I've sent her (not that I'm really expecting a reply), nor from reporting it to the admins of the site, but I'll keep you all posted.