I agree with previous posters - there are so many fics and authors I left out! Not because they are not good - far from it. More due to time/space issues.

ccmalo - should have mentioned you earlier. Yes. I love your "Don\'t Tell" - short, sweet, and right to the point.

The Care and Training of Concubines by TJ Gruffs - yes! It cries out for finishing! In fact, a few months ago I made a post about it, imploring TJ to keep on writing. She left L&C in kind of a bad place and - *stamps feet* I really want to know how it turns out!

Good Samaritan by Aria - yes! I actually found this on fanfiction.net and was hooked immediately. Love how it's told from the POV of the rescuer.

I love stuff by Shayne Terry and am looking forward to Veritas being uploaded to the Archive. A great take on how Clark actually comes to *our* world - our world with terrorism, post-9/11 security concerns, global warming, etc. How would Superman do in a world where everyone knows who he really is? Shayne makes it happen. And the ending is boffo!

And how could I forget CarolynK ? "Field of Dreams" was incredibly poetic and is the one I remember most. Don't miss her fics!

LaraMoon - another omission! You write such fun fics, and they have humor! Hard to do, and you do it so well.

Again, my apologies to those who I have inadvertently omitted. The previous posters jogged my memory!