Oh, I re-read so many stories... usually the ones that are light on angst wink but on my short list are lots of Wendy's short stories (plus When Larry Met Charlie ), anything by CarolineK (especially Stardust and Field of Dreams )... I've pretty much got The Girl Next Door (Janet Owens) memorized... Lately I've been on a Nan Smith kick -- rereading the Dagger Series, the Home Series, Four Days to Nightfall, Strange Relationships, The Newlywed Game... just finished Twins yesterday. (Plus all her original fiction; I'm getting Terran Underground stories memorized, too).

Yes, sometimes I re-read my own stuff (esp my Lyn & Joe series, 'cause I still want to write another story in that universe). I can see flaws in them now that escaped me at the time smile but I try to look past those and just enjoy the story. I figure, I wouldn't have bothered writing it if it weren't the sort of story I'd enjoy reading.

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K