Oh, I'm dangerous in a thread like this. There are so, so many that I read again and again. I have to ditto the "anything" recommendations for Kathy Brown, ML Thompson, Sue S., CC Aiken, Nan Smith, Wendy Richards, ShadowFax, David & Yvonne Connell (when I'm in the mood for angst).

I shall limit my Kathy Brown recommendations to Camping with Clark (nFic available) and the "Momentum" series.

Check out Labrat's stories, my personal favorite is Sugar and Spice

Like a lot of others, I make my way through ML Thompson's stories at least semi-annually (if not every few months). I seriously cannot pick a favorite, but the most recent re-reads were A Matter of Destiny (see also parts 2 & 3 in the series) and Without a Superman (Clark Kent\'s Quest) (part 2 of 3 - Lois Lane's Quest - is my favorite part.

Single White Kryptonian and Nocturne by Shayne Terry are wonderful.

Most stories by Meredith Knight. If you haven't read her stories, start with A Closet Encounter and work your way through the rest.

I love Anybody\'s Baby and Tea Totaled by Annie M.

50 First Revelations by MetroRhodes and Sue S. is worth several read-throughs.

It\'s All About The Raisons by Gerry Anklewicz (see also Roadtrekking).

Cat Bruce has a lot of gems, but when I'm in the mood for crack!fic, I read The Great Blankie Caper rotflol

For a more subtle, yet hilarious story, I read Mary's FoLCs In the Mist

For WaFFs, one I read is Janet Owen's Any Time at All

I'm also partial to AU's - see below for some of my favorites:
Jeff Brogden's Lost and Found .
Kaylle's In Dreams (this story prompted my first feedback email when I became a FoLC)
The Long Road Home by Erin Klingler. See also The Accidental Husband
Tryst by Pam Jernigan
Meet Me in Kansas City by Chris Mulder
Raconteur's Lifeflight Series.