Well, uhh... since you talked about Dr. Klein's Lab Rats Motorcycle Club, I get this mental image of rats - rat-sized rats - riding tiny motorcycles. What kind of surprising weapons might they use?

So I had two ideas. What about if they had a cheese weapon, a cheesy weapon made of cheese? I was thinking of extremely, extremely ripe and smelly cheese, so ripe, in fact, that it spontaneously "gasefies", turning into gas. Imagine that this cheese would reach a "point of critical ripeness" and then suddenly "gasefying"? You could have a huge bubble of extremely smelly gas suddenly developing in the interior of the cheese, blowing it apart, turning the whole thing into a "cheese bomb"? The cheese would make a sickening sound as it spontaneously blew apart, spattering the room with half-melting pieces of running "cheeselets" and smelling the place up worse than you can believe. The whole thing would be startling and distracting, if nothing else!

The second thought I had was that the little rats on their tiny motorcycles would be armed with tiny machine guns. These machine guns would fire rounds of tiny mousetraps. As the mousetraps reached their target, they would snap shut and "bite" you. It would be like being attacked by a swarm of aggressive insects. Scary and startling, I'm sure.

Okay, those were my two cheesy suggestions! laugh

Ann