Oh that's fine that you moved it, Labrat; I only initially posted it there so people would see the topic since it correlated to the challenges.

It is interesting to read the perspectives on TOGOM, mainly because it's not an episode that really stands out to me. Then again, I am a big fan of the fourth season, when the chase was over and Clark had finally won his woman -- and Lois had finally won her super man.

I guess one element of TOGOM that I don't like is that it took Clark "dying" for Lois to realize how much he meant to her, when in reality she had feelings for him back at the end of the first season (HOL); and we also saw a glimpse of her feelings when she sought him out for comfort when the Prankster was after her. And yet, after TOGOM, she didn't act on those feelings for ... how long? I guess it just seemed like an anvil of sorts.

And furthermore, once Lois found out that Clark was Superman, it's like she had forgotten all about the fact that he put her through hell when he "died." That would have been a great point for her to bring up when she was so upset/hurt that he had been lying to her in WHALTTA.

(And may I add that when my paper had its 110th anniversary last year, we had no swanky party with swanky old cars (or swanky reporters acting less than swanky wearing nothing but a suit jacket and smashing swanky criminals into a cake) ... we had pizza and got engraved silver keychains. This is the sad state of newspapers in the Internet age. That being said, I do like my keychain.)

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"