We could always make a general FDK thread for all the stories. Like FDK: Weekly Suggested Reading Thread Week 1. Or whatever.
This would probably be the best bet, I think. I've always been keen to celebrate the older stories on the Archive. The ones which have been 'lost' and overlooked just because they've been there so long.

Back in the day, the Archive had a small, basic forum in which we tried to encourage feedback on just such stories. But it never really caught on. So I wonder if you'd find that individual fdk threads for the stories mentioned here would hit the same problem and flounder from lack of posts. A general thread, where everything goes in together, might not be so daunting.

OTOH, Jojo, you've managed to succeed with the recommendations where we (mostly <G>) failed, so you might well turn things around on feedback folders, too. laugh There could be no end to your powers of persuasion. wink

Anyway, whichever you choose, I want to say thanks for starting this thread and prompting this celebration of all the great fanfic out there that deserves to be read. twins

Oh, btw...where's the rest of the Drabbles? wildguy laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers