Oh, this could be fun... like an instance an episode of "trying to kill Lois". <g>

The Pilot: Antoinette Baines - chains Lois, Clark and Jimmy up and tries to blow up the hanger they're in. Baines blown up in helicopter explosion by Lex - avoids legal repercussions.

Strange Visitor: Jason Trask throws Lois from airplane as bait for Superman...not brought to justice in this ep, but later killed by Rachel Harris.

I'm Looking Through You: Lois locked in air-tight vault by Golden Boy Barnes and his gang - saved by Superman crashing through wall. Barnes and gang caught and sent to jail.

Honeymoon in Metropolis: Thaddeus Roarke and colleagues try to drown Lois and y'know the rest of Metropolis with the big tidal wave - Lois tied up on pier - stopped by Superman. Roarke and friends go to jail (I think).

Witness: Who doesn't try to kill Lois in this episode? Barbara Trevino and Sebastian Finn try to kill her several times - they both go to jail at the end.

Illusions of Grandeur: Constance tries to drown Lois in that big tub of water - saved by Superman (sensing a theme here). Constance goes to jail.

The Ides of Metropolis: Lena and Henry Harrison try to crush Lois and Detective Reed in the trash compacter. They are caught and sent to jail.

The Rival: Carpenter tries to fume Lois and Linda to death in the big walk-in freezer. He goes to jail.

Fly Hard: Lois and others held hostage in the Planet - almost shot and blown up several times. Whole crew sent to prison.

I'll come back with the other seasons later - at work and probably shouldn't be doing this right now. <g>

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage