Hello everyone! DJ and Sue here to discuss future plans for 50 First Revelations.

Sue, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go first - so I can tell it how it really happened. laugh

As you all know, Sue is my wonderful beta reader (not to mention a totally awesome writer herself - ever heard of Faustian Bargain laugh ) who I constantly feel that I work to death with the endless stream of stories that flow from my fingers... and she is my one and only beta on this particular story, as well.

You all would die laughing if you saw half the funny comments she makes to me in her fdk on my stories. But her fdk is more than just entertaining, most of the time it's inspiring as well. And she has been more than inspiring on this particular story.

She sent me one particularly stimulating e-mail this morning and that's when I realized what I really wanted to do. So after thinking about it, and stewing and fretting over the thought of rejection, I did it. I e-mailed Sue to ask her if she would like to co-author the story with me - trying my best not to sound like an over-zealous groupie in the process.

And guess what? She agreed! <DJ does ecstatic dance in front of her laptop>

So I hope you all don't mind, but the story is going to be delayed slightly. I have 6 or 7 parts written so far but I've only posted the first part (and if Sue decides to make any additions to that part, I'll repost it). So don't forget about it. It will be coming again soon. I didn't want people to wonder what had happened to it if it took me a little longer to post.

Okay, and now I'll turn the floor over to Sue. - DJ
----------

This is Sue. Here's what *really* happened. DJ sent me the first draft of the story a couple of weeks ago and wondered if the idea was worth pursuing. It would have been really, really obvious if I had told her "no, that's dumb" and then posted a similar story. So I settled in to read and envy.

And then, this morning she sent me an email with a new little bit for part two. It was awesome. It blew me away. And so, in tribute, I wrote back and confessed that the story had me daydreaming new little scenes and I even was brazen enough to send her a few paragraphs.

I was so relieved (and happy) when she wrote back and wasn't offended by my meddling and then went so far as to ask me if I wanted to co-write it with her. <happy dance>

So I'm along for the ride now. And all I had to do was stand around and do the literary equivalent of asking "are you going to eat that?".

Sue

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.