Okay... So say I had two people with super powers. In a world that only knows about one of those two people.

One arrives at the airport after the other (but they will leave together).

The second individual, concerned also about being seen by people - pilots, passengers - in circling or landing planes, comes in fast. From above the clouds, down to the airport grounds.

What does our air traffic controller see?

A bird? A weird blip that isn't repeated?

Something falling off an airplane?

A bomb!? goofy

Or doesn't even see it at all because of all the airplane traffic, and because it was so fast?

How about leaving? If they leave together, simultaneously or arm in arm (or one could be carried goofy ) they'll look like a bird or birds to our ATC? Especially if they move relatively slowly?

But don't forget all those circling and landing and taking-off airplanes... They'll be just as concerned about being seen by actual people... (This is where the one-carries-the-other idea might work. Then they can move slowly - to human eyes it would look like a superhero carrying a passenger.)

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler