Hi. I am an old Lois and Clark fan who is just now discovering the fandom on the internet. I'm a big fanfic reader in other fandoms and I would love to explore fics in this one as well. However, I'm not really sure where to begin. I've surfed through lcfanfic.com, and while I'm sure that it's a comprehensive archive, I'm having a difficult time sorting which fics I might want to read because some of the descriptions are a tad vague.

So I was wondering if the good visitors of this MB would have specific recommendations for me. I'd love to read fics set in S3 and beyond, but I'd prefer that L&C not have children in it. I normally like angsty pieces with happy resolutions. I'm currently in the middle of reading In a Dark Time by Becky Bain and I'm enthralled. I also remember coming across Crystal Wimmer's With a Little Help... a year ago and enjoying it.

If anyone would be so kind as to recommend their favourite fics that meet those criteria to me, I'd be very grateful. Thank you!

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."