In the Cluechie Quiz thread, Erica suggested that we should also try a Killchie Quiz: deaths of Lex Luthor immortalised in fanfic. Same rules apply: give the story title and author of the story the extract is from. The person who guesses the answer correctly should post a new Killchie. wink

So here's the first extract:

Lois took a step forward, keeping her eyes riveted on Lex. "I'm warning you. Put the gun down. I don't want to have to shoot you, Lex, but I will."

Lex chuckled and gave Lois a look that she imagined he thought was disarming, but was mostly condescending. "Lois, put your weapon down before you hurt yourself. You know I'm right, and you know that you aren't going to shoot me." He smiled at her. "Admit it, Lois, even with all that has gone on recently, you are still in love with me. Say goodbye to the SuperFraud."

A single shot echoed obscenely throughout the elegant office.

20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20

Even though she knew she had acted appropriately, that there had been no other choice, Lois couldn't help but react to what she'd had to do. A single tear rolled down her cheek. It was the only gesture of remorse she'd allow herself. It was for the memory of the man she once thought Lex Luthor had been.
Have at it!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*