eek Oh my goodness, LabRat! That article had me giggling, laughing, gasping, and my eyes popping out! The part about what could potentially happen to Lois was just disturbing, and I find it hilarious that he'd refer to Clark's...little soldiers as 'such beasties'! dizzy Oh dear. Mercy, mercy me.

This is a must read, everyone, but it's definitely not for the faint of heart. It was interesting! Thanks for the reference, LabRat!

But...*sigh* the optimistic pacifist in me just likes to think that they can 'do the wacky', have babies (superbabies!) and anything else they want the good ol' fashioned, normal (at least on Earth) way without much conflict! I guess this is subjective. I don't really agree with the whole idea of subjecting Clark to kryptonite during the act though, because I mean, unless if he was into S&M, who'd want to be in pain? It wouldn't be completely enjoyable, and it just seems so cruel to me.

Anyway, since Lois and Clark are so attracted to each other, they must be able to do it. And since they've been married so long without any apparent problems, I'm guessing that it works for them!

Cool thread, astra, interesting topic!

Mirage:)

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!