I do have theories about Clark having sex with Lois and why he is able to do it. I think there was a thread in the fanfic related recently that either talked about his ability to father children or the origin of his superpowers. In short, I believe he can have sex with Lois without too much trouble -- his mechanics probably work correctly, because all of his other bodily functions seem normal. I agree that his climax might be at "super strength", but again that may or may not hurt Lois. As for his having children, I believe that if most of his genetic make-up is similar to a human, with some superpower-mutations, he might be able to have children with just some simple modifications (engineering solutions). I can think of a few fanfics that explore this aspect.

- Laura (totally sympathizing with David -- I have class in 20 minutes . . . and while I am not a "science student", I am a biomedical engineer smile )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve