Sciatica: pain that hurts even more than intercostal pain (which I forgot to mention above).

Stand a bit funny, or sit down wrong, or take a step wrong, and get shooting pains from the hip or thereabouts and down. Hurts like the dickens.

I don't think that there are any pregnancy tests that can test before about 7-10 days. Even blood serum tests are only reliable after about 10 days. I think the earliest OTC tests claim 11 days, although I admit to not having been in the market for several years. huh

*googles* From here :
The earliest you can get a positive result on the most sensitive pregnancy tests is seven days after ovulation. Implantation needs to occur before hCG is produced, and that generally happens between 6-12 days post ovulation, usually by 10 days after. For this reason, it makes economical sense to wait until 10-12 days after ovulation, but even then a significant percentage of women who are indeed pregnant will still show a negative result.
Fainting during pregnancy: Don't do it, you'll scare people. wink And if you're REALLY lucky, they'll call an ambulance, and you'll have to miss your next class, while you sit outside and wait for the paramedics. Then you get to convince them that you're fine and really don't need to go to the hospital. [Linked Image]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun