Rat slinks into the thread, looks over all the lists, reminds everyone who should know better that she's retired, endorses all other wishes as she'd like to see them too and firmly believes in 'do as I say, not as I do' so is allowed to nag even though she's retired (Jo, this means you! Snowflakes! Snowflakes! Snowflakes!)...and then slinks out again...

Seriously, thank you for being interested in nagging - I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, it's not likely any of those mentioned will see the light of day. Especially SDB, which is three quarters written but which I hate with a vengeance. <g>

CC - ROTFL. Oh, don't tempt me. I'm not really missing writing at the moment, but am missing that dialogue with readers which is so much fun. So I keep threatening to post the phone book, just to get fdk. goofy

LabRat smile (anticipating that many wishes will come true and looking forward to another year of great fanfic...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers