Ooohhh, great idea!!

This will just be off the top of my head, and I'm almost certain to leave something out, but what's the edit button for?

1 Jude- I know you write only one a year and last one was September, but since I'm wishing I'd like the muse to seize you in January.

2- CC Malo- anything. Though from you I'd like to see one almost soley about Superman as you do such great things with him in your action sequences. His cape, the wind, etc... Lots of flying, please.

3- Labby- I'll take your grocery list, just please, please post it.

4- AnnieM- something cute and so Waffy that it melts me even while I pretend I don't read that sort of thing.

5- KathyB- M3, goshdarnit, nuff said.

6- Wendy- something slow, dark, and horrible with little or no introspection, just lots of talking. (I know! But you'd be brilliant at it!!)
<<edit: yeah, but Wendy, what if Lois suffered from some sort of condition in which she couldn't stop thinking aloud? Imagine the complications.>>

7- LynnM- Wendy said something about trains, so ok, I'll take it. Actually, I've thought it over and I really like your married Lois and Clark, so I'd like them to be married on that train as well, ok?

8- Yvonne- Misery 2!! Pllleeeeeaasssee!! (And it's too soon, too ungrateful and too unkind to mention, but I wouldn't be adverse to Addiction 2)

9- Kathryn Ann Kent- don't know who you are or where you went, but loved your stuff. Why not make it three?

10- MissyG!- Do not think I have forgotten how badly you sucked me in to WLGTDWI? and then just walked away. Bad, Missy, bad, bad.

11- Nan- more on that 1/2 kryptonian baby, please....

You're sorry I got started, aren't you? I could wish all day. I'll stop at an even dozen.

12- Tank- I know you can do it, I've seen it. Something tender and romantic and yet still...you.

Wish, wish, wish...

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank