Here's the info on the Luna imprint from the Harlequin site. I suppose Gothic could fit in there.

Powerful, alluring, mythic, elemental — magical.

LUNA Books delivers a compelling, female-focused fantasy with vivid characters, rich worlds, strong, sympathetic women and romantic subplots.

LUNA Books wants emotionally complex, sweeping stories that highlight the inner female power. Whether the heroine is on a quest to save the world — or someone or something important to her — discover her past or develop her own abilities, these stories are involving, gripping and sweep the reader away into a detailed, convincing world. They also contain romantic subplots that enhance the main story but don't become the focus of the novel.

Word Length
100,000-150,000

Settings
Other worlds, alternate historical or contemporary.
As for category romances having the same number of pages, I had an author explain a little of that to me. Let's take the Silhouette Desire line, for example. There's a 55,000 to 60,000 word guideline, which means that the page length of course will vary. However, the publisher gets a better deal from the printer if every book is the same number of pages because the printer only has to set up the presses once (or something like that). If you look carefully, some Desires have larger print and some smaller. Some have more pages of advertising than others. This is how they adjust for the variance in word count.

Marilyn
Check out our blog at www.writingplayground.blogspot.com