Okay, it's a little hard for me to get it down in writing as to how the 4 tones (numbers behind those words) will sound like. But since Henderson does not speak Mandarin, he won't be saying "Da Xian" with the correct tones anyway. so it probably won't matter.

Da is pronounced "da". It rhymes with Pa, as in papa.

For xian, say "sea-an" quickly, joining both words together.
'sea', as in the blue 'sea', and 'an' as in 'an' apple

Long2 translates directly as 'dragon' and wang2 as 'king'. so what I meant in "4 long2 wang2" is that there are 4 dragon kings. there aren't singular and plural inflexion changes in chinese, so it's long2 wang2, whether in singular or plural.

For 'long', it is pronounced 'long'. But say the "o" sound as you would when you see the "o" in the context of the alphabet l-m-n-O-p, rather then the "oar" sound.
for "wang", the "a" is pronounced as in "mAdonna" rather than "hAre"
I hope this helps.

It makes no difference if you Caps the first letter of the chinese word or not. Hence Long2 and long2 is pronounced the same way. So, just choose your preference, whether to caps or not. smile

My dad says that Angel in Chinese is pronounced "Tan S-eu-z" or "Tan Sz". If you don't want to get too complicated.
Are you transliterating the Mandarin for "angel" or are you spelling it out? Cos if it's Mandarin, I'm positive it's Tian1 Shi3 in hanyu pinyin. Or perhaps you are simply transliterating it?

twins
metwin1