The first comedian that came to my mind was Jim Carey. Any of the other suggestions would work, too.

I must admit I was surprised to see so many young(er) people don't know who Jerry Lewis is. I didn't know he was so famous in France, but I do know he is (or at least, was) very famous in Spain. When I went to Spain, everyone I met asked me if I knew the famous American actor, "Harry Levis". Or at least, that's what it sounded like they were saying to me. (They were pronouncing Jerry Lewis phonetically in Spanish, and that's what it came out like.) I told everone I'd never heard of Harry Levis, and they looked shocked. "He's the most famous actor in the world!" (I don't know why they didn't call him a comedian, they all called him an actor. If they'd said "comedian", I would have been more likely to have figured out who they were talking about.)

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster