Saskia,

I'm not sure what to tell you about Lana. We grew up together in a small town, she was attractive, she was interested in me and everyone (including the two of us) basically assumed that we'd end up together. The fact that she was the only other living person to know about my abilities strengthened the connection. We both believed that if anyone else was to discover my alien nature I and anyone associated with me would be in great danger.

No, I have never considered contact lenses. My glasses were there to make me look more ordinary and to remind me not to use my abilities in public. Now I wear them out of habit. I have no need for corrective lenses; my eyesight is better than 20/20.

No, I've never had problems with my typing speed. Before I became Superman, I was too careful about revealing my abilities to ever type at super speed. Now, I have a computer specially designed by STAR Labs that allows me to type at nearly full speed. The keyboard is cooled and there's a large input buffer that retains what I type until the CPU can catch up.

Clark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane