I just stumbled on this topic while browsing around. I don't know if you're interested in my answers, but Yvonne did say anyone could answer. Of course, many of these questions don't seem to apply to me.

In response to Yvonne, I'd like very much to meet my Kryptonian parents. They are, after all, my parents. Come to that, I'd like even more to see my Earth parents again.

As to my species, I try not to think about it too much. Even now that I've started using my abilities out in the open, I still sometimes panic when I remember that I'm an alien. Between the warnings my father gave me when I was a child, my efforts to hide my abilities from my foster parents, and Lana's constant wariness, I've developed a deep-seated fear of alien hunters. It's getting better, slowly. With a few exceptions, Superman has been warmly welcomed by law-abiding citizens around the globe.

There was a man, Jason Trask, who attacked me at home with Kryptonite, but he was stopped by the mob of people who had come to see me for other reasons. The fact that the one paranoid attacker was so overwhelmed by my supporters did a great deal towards helping me overcome my fears.

Cyad,

I'm sorry. I never met a Nigerian princess.

I get my ties at local department stores. Whatever catches my eye, really.

As for fast editing, all I can say is that it helps if you can read and type at super-speed.

I'll skip the questions that involve physical contact or conversations with Lois Lane.

I guess that just leaves Saskia's question about Utopia. To me, Utopia is a place where people can be free to be themselves, without having to worry about prejudice or violence or anything of the sort. There would be many different cultures, but the differences would only add spice to life, not causes of conflict. There would be a unified world government that would be primarily responsible for overseeing global distribution of food and other supplies.

I don't know when it will come about, if ever, but it's something to work towards. Right now, I'm focusing on convincing people that they don't need all those guns.

Clark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane