Wow, lots of things to address here. I'm gonna have to number them to try to keep them organized.

1) Post your stories anywhere you want. Some people post both places, some post only one or the other. It's entirely up to the author.

2) I'd love to read more Spanish fics. My Spanish is not very good, but I'm always looking for fun ways to practice. Sometimes it's really nice if there is an English translation available for those of us who get stuck and need help, or for stories written in languages we can't speak. I really like to look at the other foreign language stories, but English and Spanish are the only two I can comprehend.

3) Bethy, I know you are really sad about your sister, and I'm really sorry. If you want to talk, just let me know. Also, if you want to learn Hebrew, you might want to talk to Sarah. I know she went to Hebrew school when she was younger and still speaks it fairly well. She's tried to teach me occassionally, but it doesn't stick. <G> Also, Paul's suggestion of Hillel is a great one. Many of my friends are in my campus' chapter of Hillel and I know they have some connections to local Hebrew schools, etc.

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen