Meclone2, sadly, I think Chinese might give it a problem. But if you ever write one, let me know. Never rule out nothing is our motto. laugh

As far as I know, your Imperial China story would be an Elseworld, yes. I'm not aware that there's anything that ties the category down to a particular time. And it sounds extremely interesting! I'd certainly be intrigued to read it. I'm a bit of a sucker for that kind of thing.

Btw LabRat how many languages do you speak? Seems like they're a lot... since Saskia said that you are pleased with foreign languages fics.
Not a one, I'm afraid. <g> There are some who would contest I can barely speak English. wink What Saskia meant was that I'd be delighted as the current Editor-in-Chief of the Fanfic Archive. We have a section for foreign language stories here . It's very small at the moment and we'd love more submissions for it. Which is why I tend to get very excited and pounce on anyone who offers us another one. goofy

About your other questions:

mbs = messageboards.

To submit a story simply send it to me at the eddress below. You can find out how to prepare it for submission and other FAQs here .

LabRat
labrat@blueyonder.co.uk

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers