4. What if Lois hadn't said "no" to Luthor?
Nan Smith addressed this in Halloween . Let's just say that it didn't take long for married-Lois to discover what a fink Lex was.

BJ also did a fine fic on this theme, in Master of Disguise . It's got a great ending line.

7. What if the pheromone spray hadn't worn off Lois when Clark finally broke down and told her that if she wanted him, he was hers?
Tee hee! You're not the first to have asked this, and it gives me an opportunity to recommend some of my favorite fanfics. This isn't exactly answering the question that was asked, but Nan Smith tells us in Pheromone and its sequel, The Newlywed Game , what might have happened if Superman were affected by the pheromone as well.

And since that is just a wonderful theme to think about, go ahead and read ML Thompson's Super Stud , where Lex Luthor connives with Miranda to mix some kryptonite with the pheromone so that Superman *will* be affected.

9) What if Luthor had succeeded in transferring his and Lois's souls to the other bodies?
Go ahead and read Pam Jernigan's Just Like That and its sequel, Being Lois Lane . Then Dandello was attacked by a rabid plot bunny after reading these fics (as she said in her note) and penned Game, Set, Match on the same theme.

12. What if Martha's hologram didn't work during Clark's press conference in Top Copy?
I think ML Thompson used this as a plot thread in Blind (Super)Man\'s Bluff .