Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] What a cool idea! I'll *try* to make the November/December one. I have an idea for a holiday/Christmas fic. I'll see if I can get it written before the babies come.
What? You're not going to write circles around me this year, even with a babe on each arm? I promise it won't be difficult with me tied up on my epic to sink the boat. wink I believe between us we had more than 20 (if not 30) stories on the boards last year. laugh I hope you do write your holiday fic. It's never too early to write a holiday fic, the hard part is holding off until the holidays to post it. I have an idea for the "not your usual holiday" challenge parameters, which I can let you in on early if you like, but it looks like you already have an idea for a story. laugh

I have also come up with a well-used, but fun, idea for the WAFFy Challenge for May (I like to give my brain a dilemna to think about when I go to bed, so I can "suddenly" think of what I need when I wake up in the morning.) And one for the Reveal Challenge for July. I promise these challenges won't be quite so vague as April's comedy challenge (although vague entries will always be accepted and read). [/b]
rotflol Maybe if I only had one baby coming, *then* I could write circles around you this year. I actually challenged myself to get something posted every month last year. (Note - something does not mean brand new story - it meant new story or story parts.) I was hoping to do the same this year until the babies come, but Broken is taking far longer than I thought it would. I might have you consider it as a June and/or August submission, even though it *is* an n-fic. (There's A-plot and lots of Clark sweating because of bad stuff that has happened.)

It wouldn't surprise me if you and I both had in the 20-30 range of stories combined. We were both kind of machines last year, weren't we? laugh

If you want, you can give me a heads-up about the Holiday challenge. Can't promise I'll stick to it though! (It involves a reveal, but not in the way you think.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon