I've decided (as a Reader) that the boards have been looking a bit bare lately (other than a few never-ending epics... [Linked Image] ), so what I've been thinking that what we need is a monthly challenge. Each month there will be a different "theme" and all stories should be posted to the boards within that month. I've already issued the first one (and I admit, it was a bit vague):

APRIL Comedy Challenge

This is what I've come up with for the remaining 2013 months (I'm giving you some advance notice, so you can get those grey cells working):

MAY\'s WAFF(y) Challenge or my not so vague No Way Out WAFFy Challenge

JUNE\'s A-Plot Challenge or my not so vague Member of the Jury Challenge.

JULY\'s Reveal Challenge or my and John's not so vague Season Three Reveal Challenge

AUGUST\'s Thrills and Chills (Make Clark/Superman Sweat) Challenge or the flip-side of that coin (since Queen of Capes didn't think of it first) Make Lois Save Clark/Superman Challenge

SEPTEMBER\'s Exotic Locale Challenge or my more specific Daily Planet Team-Building Retreat Challenge

OCTOBER DeathFic Challenge or Alternative Deathfic Challenge

OCTOBER Evil Lois and/or Clark Challenge or Evil Co-Star Challenge

OCTOBER Halloween Party Challenge

NOVEMBER/DECEMBER\'s \'Not Your Usual Holiday Story\' Challenge

Advice for Writing a WAFFy Story .

Reveal Ideas: 100 Ways to Reveal Clark\'s Secret or 100 Ways Clark Reveals His Secret (from canon)

Ideas to make Clark Sweat: MPD 100 Codes - RE: Lois Lane

DeathFic (non-serious) ideas: 100 Ways to Kill Superman

If you would like to volunteer to write up the rules for one of these Monthly Themes, please volunteer here. Or shout out ideas, and I'll write up the theme challenge.

Also, if you know of any other links for ideas along these themes, please let me know and I'll add them to the list.

EXTRA CREDIT: You will receive an extra sloppy from Lois or Clark (your choice), if you also then send your posted story to LabRat at the Archives before the end of the following month after the Challenge.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.