Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
What a cool idea! I'll *try* to make the November/December one. I have an idea for a holiday/Christmas fic. I'll see if I can get it written before the babies come.
What? You're not going to write circles around me this year, even with a babe on each arm? I promise it won't be difficult with me tied up on my epic to sink the boat. wink I believe between us we had more than 20 (if not 30) stories on the boards last year. laugh I hope you do write your holiday fic. It's never too early to write a holiday fic, the hard part is holding off until the holidays to post it. I have an idea for the "not your usual holiday" challenge parameters, which I can let you in on early if you like, but it looks like you already have an idea for a story. laugh

I have also come up with a well-used, but fun, idea for the WAFFy Challenge for May (I like to give my brain a dilemna to think about when I go to bed, so I can "suddenly" think of what I need when I wake up in the morning.) And one for the Reveal Challenge for July. I promise these challenges won't be quite so vague as April's comedy challenge (although vague entries will always be accepted and read).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.