Scenario: Lois is walking down the street by herself, on her way to Clark's apartment. Suddenly, a windowless white van pulls up to the curb next to her. The door opens up and...
Dr. Klein jumps out. He is wearing a lad coat and turns to Lois.

"Lois, we have Superman in the van. Henderson rescued him from some Inter-gand agents, but he is still suffering from Kryptonite poisoning. I figured I should contact you."

Lois turned to him. She was not sure exactly what she could do to help.

"Dr. Klein, you know better than I that Superman needs sunlight. The sun is not quite down, so why are you transporting him in a windowless van. This is not a good idea."

Dr. Klein looked at her for a bit, tilted his head, and then considered the matter.

"I guess you are right."

He then turned to the orderly in the van and signalled him to bring Superman out.

They brought the man of steel onto the sidewalk and set him out under the setting sun.

Luckily the Kryptonite exposure had been relatively light, so in about 15 minutes Superman was able to get up and fly away.

Lois then continued on to Clark's apartment. Hopefully he would not be mad that she was late for their early Saturday evening date.

John Pack Lambert