Scenario: Lois is walking down the street by herself, on her way to Clark's apartment. Suddenly, a windowless white van pulls up to the curb next to her. The door opens up and...
Lex Luthor jumps out, grabs her, but as he is trying to drag her into the fan she uses her Tai Kwan Do skills on him and knocks him down, running with all her might and screaming "help, Superman, Lex is back and trying to get me."

4. Lex in the mean time has pulled a gun and is aiming it at Lois. before he can fire, Superman sweeps down and takes Lex off to the 12th precint for Henderson to book him.

Lois runs to Clark's apartment and knocks on the door. When he doesn't answer, she uses her spare key to get in and goes and gets herself a nice cream soda from the fridge while wondering why Clark isn't here.

Before she can figure this out Clark walks in through his door and says "honey, you don't have to worry about Luthor. He is securly locked up in jail and they arn't going to let him out."

Lois responds "Clark, Luthor has been dead for nine months, why would I worry about him?"

"Well, he did just try to shot you, which I, I mean Superman just stopped."

"Clark" said Lois slowly "Did you just try to take credit for Superman stopping me getting shot, and how do you know about this?" Lois asked.

Clark looked around sheepishly, realizing he was mainly caught. "Lois, there is something I have been meaning to tell you."

"What is it Clark?" she asked.

"Superman is me."

"If that is so, why are we going to hang out at your apartment and watch a movie, instead of going to Tahiti" she repsonded.

"Tahiti, if Tahiti is what you want, here it comes"

Clark quickly spun back into his Supermsuit, eliciting a "wow" from Lois' lips and then took off with her to Tahiti.

Once they landed she turned to Clark and said "I appreciate this, but next time let my grab my red bikini first."

The End.

John Pack Lambert